I am again nominated for the Liebster Award. I am very honored and happy for this award. This world of blogging is wonderful. And i am enjoying my time doing it.
I am nominated by scarlettsbpdcorner.
Scarlett has an amazing blog. She writes about her life and intends at sharing her personal experience with this amazing community of bloggers. She is doing a very good job. She is also providing knowledge to other people on various physical and mental issues via this blog.I respect the courage she is putting in and will like to request her to please keep writing. Please do check her blog.
Liebster Award: These are the rules:
• Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you.
• Provide a link to their blog.
• Include the award graphic.
• Answer the questions provided.
• Nominate 10 recently followed bloggers and share your post with them so they can see it.
• Make a new set of 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
1. What changes would you like to see in the world within the next ten years?
I would like to see a world that is not divided by colour, cast or creed.
2. Do you own any pets? If so, what kind?
No i don’t have any pets.
3. How in touch are you with your surroundings?
I keenly observe everything in the surroundings. I often like to witness the beauty of the surroundings.
4. What is your favorite social media site?
I don’t go in for social media much but if i have to choose one then Instagram may be because i am into photography and stuff.
5. Where would you most like to visit and why?
I would like to travel the whole world.
6. Why did you choose the avatar you have?
I really like this picture of mine. 😅
7. Do you share your blogging experience with people you know in real life? To what extent?
I do but only with people close to me.
8. Do you think your blogger persona differs from your real life personality?
No. I am what I write.
My questions to nominee
1) What motivates you to write.
2) What is one social stigma you want to change.
3) What is one stereotype you are fed up of.
4) How will you bring about a change in this world?
5) What can you do for world peace.
6) What is your favourite leisure activity.
7) What type of stuff you like to read.
And you can also answer any of the questions that i have answered.